I Love My Skin - New York

Hat, Sunglasses, Sunblock, I will NEVER leave home...

Hat, Sunglasses, Sunblock, I will NEVER leave home without them again! Yes I know I was always supposed to but..... Now that I have gorgeous skin thanks to Dr. Michele Green and Fraxel Laser I will NEVER not be sun smart.

Dr. Green and her staff made sure that the whole experience was relatively pain free and easy. After making sure that I was sufficiently numb, the laser was applied and in just a free days my skin was glowing! Dr. Green had told me that my face might peel but it was never bad enough to keep my home. I actually went to a friend's birthday party and everyone thought I had just returned from a beach vacation.

I can't wait to go back for my next treatment and see how much better my skin is going to look

Welcome, it's great that you took the time to share your journey with Fraxel with us, glad it's going well so far! Did you use topical numbing cream? How many session will you be having?
New York Dermatologist

Dr. Green was kind, caring and very knowledgeable. After examining my face she came up with a treatment plan that would improve the overall look of my skin as well as explaining the process and answering all of my questions. Dr. Green even called me after the procedure to see how I was doing. Overall it has been a pleasure to be her patient.