Fraxel Restore - New York, NY

Hello All, Yesterday was the first time I did...

Hello All,
Yesterday was the first time I did the restore for acne scaring. The spa that i went to was amazing and everyone there is amazing as well. They have free consultations and will help you make the best decision for your condition. I got numbed for about an hour and than the procedure began. It did not hurt but than again I have a high tolerance for pain. It lasted for about twenty min. After i was done i felt some burning and stinging. They put a gel on my face and some ice. I was not red and not really swollen, I looked flushed. Four hrs after the procedure no redness and not swollen. I slept with two pillows under my head and woke up looking my normal self. The skin was a bit dry but thats about it. I put on my mineral make up as always and went to work.

Thank you for sharing your review on the Fraxel.  You did fabulous and this is wonderful news.

This fraxel experience still has me so stressed...

This fraxel experience still has me so stressed out... if you can avoid fraxel and reading the comments on the net please do so. I read the comments everyday and I feel as im having all the symptoms and its been very very stressfull.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

bellair laser center

they were great and amazing and informed me of everything. I was really nervous doing this procedure because of the things i read online.