Fraxel Duel Vs Fraxel Resurfacing - New York, NY

I tried Fraxel duel three times and saw very...

I tried Fraxel duel three times and saw very little results, very disappointing. I then tried Fraxel resurfacing and was surprised to see some significant results. Its not a miracle worker but I did see atleast a 30% improvment in my deep acne scarring. Its been a month and I still have visible redness from the procedure.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

The results are better however I certainly need to do it again. I am satisfied with the results as far as it actually doing something, most things I have tried in the past didnt work at all. My deep acne scarring is still very visible like I said its not a miracle worker so you should have realistic expectations going in. I think I can benefit from a few more resurfacing trements though it takes some serious healing time so I am not rushing. I still have to wear make up to cover up the redness from the last procedure.

I think you are right, realistic expectations are very important. I have some light acne scaring on my forehead that I have considered trying something for, but haven't decided exactly what to try, so I really appreciate you sharing what your experience has been with this so far.

Glad you have seen better results with the resurfacing than with the Fraxel Duel. Is it something you plan to do again to try for even further improvement, or are you happy with what was achieved with the one treatment?