Amazing Results, and Keeps Getting Better. - New York, NY

After years of battling scars on my cheeks, I went...

After years of battling scars on my cheeks, I went to Dr. Khorasani for Total FX and it honestly changed my life. I am so incredibly happy with the results, they have surpassed my expectations even a year later. Dr. Khorasani had explained that I would keep seeing improvements and he was absolutely right. Everything from his communication with me before and after the procedure to the comfort of the procedure itself was perfect. I am so happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Khorasani.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Very kind, patient, warm and professional. Hard to come by a doctor like this nowadays and I am very lucky to have found Dr. Khorasani.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Fraxel Laser community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Fraxel Laser community today.