Fractora Wrinkle Treatment - New York, NY

I am 57 years old and starting to get...

I am 57 years old and starting to get self-conscious about my wrinkles. I didn't want any intensive plastic surgery, so my doctor recommended Fractora wrinkle treatment. It is actually a really high-tech procedure that doesn't take very long and doesn't hurt as much as you'd think. It works by sending radio frequency pulses into your skin through tiny little needles to stimulate collagen in the deeper layers of your skin. My doctor numbed my face to make me a little bit more comfortable, but it really didn't hurt. He treated my entire face in one session and I had to stay at home for a couple days because I had spots everywhere, but there really wasn't much downtime at all. It has now been 2 months later and I love the way my skin looks. Every day I notice my skin becoming smoother and brighter. Would definitely recommend this procedure to anyone looking for a milder wrinkle treatment (as opposed to plastic surgery).
This seems to be great as it opposes plastic surgery. Could you please share the details regarding the price ?
Can you tell me how much it cost and how often do you have to redo?
New York Plastic Surgeon