Natural Breast Augmentation Fat Grafting - fat removed from my back so why not put it to good use - New York, NY

I needed to have some fat removed from my back so...

I needed to have some fat removed from my back so why not put it to good use. Dr. Bass
did a fat transfer to my breasts and they look amazing. The procedure was fast and not really painful at all.I am so happy that I chose to go ahead with my Breast Fat Grafting procedure with Dr. Lawrence Bass. After nursing my 3 children my breast were lopsided and needed a boost. I love my breasts and now I have confidence. My bras and my clothes fit perfect! All my friends now want my breasts.

I live in NYC. Please post pictures as I am extremely interested in the procedure.
Hi. I'm considering fat transfer to my breasts. How has your recovery been? What type of bras are you allowed to wear during recovery?
Recovery was fine. No Bra for weeks or wireless sports bra.

Fat Transfer Natural Breast Augmentation

Hello, I am getting the same surgery. Can you tell me how long it was recommended to have sex? My PS noted that I would not be able to go to the gym/work out for at least 10-14 days and once I am able to go no treadmill, just elliptical. Any information would be helpful. Thank you!
hi i am considering the same procedure. Did the doctor offer you the option to do Ulthera on your breast to maximize results? And what did your doctor tell you this would be permanent? I found a great plastic surgeon who recommends this for me over doing implants but there is a lot of negative stuff around the AFT procedure on the breast.
Your boobs look great. Thanks for sharing your story, it has been helpful
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Words cannot express how I feel about Dr. Bass and his staff. Dr. Bass is and will always be our family Plastic Surgeon. There is no reason to seek any other plastic surgeonsother than him (don't waste your time or money). He has done 3 necessary procedures for me (Hernia, Tummy Tuck and now Natural Breast Augmentation). What a beautiful job he did, my breast look amazing! went from an A to a nice B! Fits my body perfectly