Hand Rejuvenation with Amazing Results!!! - New York, NY

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough about Dr. Prasad and his wonderful staff. I never write reviews I generally read them. I felt compelled to write one this time because of my positive experience. I spent months researching PRP for skin rejuvenation and the doctors who provided it. I finally chose Dr. Prasad because of the length of time he has been doing it and the myriad of educational videos he has on numerous subjects. From the moment I walked in the door I felt welcomed and comfortable - everyone was very attentive. Dr. Prasad is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. While my main concern is rejuvenating some areas on my face where I have some skin issues I decided to rejuvenate my hands first. My hands showed significant signs of aging, so some of my own fat was used along with the PRP. The results were amazing! I watched the skin on my hands literally transform to a youthful appearance. I can't wait to see what it will do for the skin on my face. I highly recommend Dr. Prasad. Through my research on the Internet and the his educational youtube videos on his various procedures.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.