Fillers and Injections - New York, NY

Dr. Steinbrech injected filler in my eye sockets,...

Dr. Steinbrech injected filler in my eye sockets, under my eyes, and he also did Botox on my neck. I’ve had Botox before but never in my neck and it was the first time for fillers. It’s been just a little over a week. I could see subtle results almost immediately and then within a few days I could really see the Botox result too and now the results are tremendous! I was starting to get rings on my neck. I’m getting older and I’m quite slim and I think that was kind of accentuating those rings. So that helped tremendously and my neck is absolutely much, much smoother. Also, in the past year I was getting hollows under my eyes and dark circles and it just seemed that I had lost a lot of volume in my face so he injected filler under my eyes. I still have a little bruising which I’m able to cover with makeup but it’s so much better because even with the bruising there I can tell that having that extra volume is really going to alleviate the hollows and disguise the circles. It’s amazing!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I’d heard Dr. Steinbrech is really excellent at doing the injectables and he seemed to know exactly what was troubling me and he was really confident that what he suggested was really going to help. He was also extremely personable and really funny so he put me right at ease.