Fat Grafting for Cellulaze Defects - New York, NY

Combined with scar release, this procedure...

Combined with scar release, this procedure significantly improved the look of my thighs after cellulaze gone wrong (the cellulaze laser burned the tissue so badly that I was left with diffuse scar tissue, ripples and bumps where mild cellulite used to be - avoid this procedure, it is fraught with risk and results may be disasterous).
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Khan following a discouraging medical experience at the hands of another dermatologist. I had cellulaze on my anterior thighs and my outcome was dismal - my legs were completely disfigured. Fortunately, I did get a refund but the doctor who performed the procedure had no clue how to fix it. Enter Dr. Khan. Her warmth and empathy completely restored my faith in the profession (and I am a physician myself). She listened patiently and then offered a realistic plan for fixing the defects. She is truly an artist. My legs are significantly improved and I am no longer ashamed to wear a skirt. More importantly, she restored my confidence. I trust no one but Dr. Khan with my skin from here on out. I only wish I had found her sooner. She is an exceptional clinician and a lovely human being. If you are suffering from a botched procedure and feel there is no hope, well there is.

wow thats amazing ...I have had the same experience in my legs but from liposuction...I will definitely consider meeting her
Welcome!