Fat Transfer to Face - New York, NY

The past few years I have felt that my face has...

The past few years I have felt that my face has lost volume. Specifically my cheeks. I hs asked Dr S about implants. He recommended that I try juvederm injections to see if I like how it looks. After he injected my cheeks he even admitted it looked good. He then told me about fat injections and how it is a very natural look and and since it comes from your body its basically a permanent procedure. That just sounded so great to me, and I loved the results of the juvederm but who could afford those injections constantly. So, I had another consultation and scheduled a time for the procedure. I was alittle nervous as there were really not many really postive reviews, but Dr S had so many great reviews that I felt better. Well I am alittle over a week post procedure and I have to say It is an awesome procedure. Very natural look, and It looks so great, more so than I expected. I had swelling, but not crazy and some bruising but not alot also. I am just so pleased with the whole outcome. If you are thinking of this, do not hesitate. There are no lumps or bumps on my face what so ever. My face is smooth and the same look, only fuller and pretty.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S. is an excellent surgeon. He explains what needs to be done and does it beautifully. I trust him fully and would not hesitate to ask him about my concerns. And his office staff are so helpful and accommodating. They have helped me beyond and back. Just a great experience all around.