Highly Skilled Hands - New York, NY

Dr Day is amazing! I called him during the holiday...

Dr Day is amazing! I called him during the holiday weekend, he responded quickly. I live out of state, but he squeezed me in for the first appointment of his next office day. Because my procedure was a repair / reconstruction to my nose, my senior(17 yr.old) dog's mouth & My nose collided, suffice it to say my nose was in desperate need of a highly skilled physician. His staff was professional, caring , compassionate. which duplicates his demeanor. immediately he put me at ease, and explained everything in detail. to follow up he phoned me personally, to check the progress. Well let me tell you, it has been 4 months and the scars are almost entirely healed, and I'm assured they will be entirely soon, my nose actually looks better than I'd did before . I would definitely recommend him to everyone
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Day is highly skilled, caring, compassionate , He has excellent attention to detail, basically everything you would want in a plastic surgeon and more.

Hello!! Thank you for sharing your experience. The key to having the best overall experience in plastic surgery is the overall compassion and service from the PS and his staff.
Yes I agree it makes a difference especially in my case. Both nostrils , the columna, the triangle, all needed attention, and skilled stitching . I'm very grateful to have found him.

Thanks for sharing your story and I'm glad to hear you're doing well. How long was your recovery time?

Dr Day said to expect 6-12 months for the scars to heal , the first 3 months were the most dramatic, every week was a little better I am seeing a definitive difference at 5 months. Dr Day kept a close "eye" via email pics & phone conversations . Very reassuring indeed.