Found my Doctor for Life - New York, NY

A lot of times, reding reviews on all possible...

A lot of times, reding reviews on all possible medical sites, I noticed that people are talking about their pre- surgery thoughts and developments. In many cases I couldn't find their " after surgery" follow ups, while that is the most valuable piece of information. Not just how much you like your doc before surgery, but do you still like him after:)...

I sent my photos to Dr. Konstantin and scheduled consultation by Skype, thinking at this point to find out what my options were and get an opinion. Well, I made a decision instead. It was "trust at first sight". I asked hundred of question and they all got answered honestly, professionally and clear. Between Dr. K. and his patient care coordInator Luba everything was taken care of quickly and promptly. I was flying all the way from Alaska to New York for my facial rejuvenation.

I had only 4 days of down time in a hotel, mostly resting, messing with the computer, sleeping, (pain killers helped, just make sure you eat before taking them to avoid getting nauseous). It was like having a guilt free vacations, relaxing and calm. I had a portable blender and made smoothies, adding a protein powder. The evening of the 4th day I put a make-up on my bruises, scarf over an elastic bandage, evening dress with high hills and told my husband, I had enough of being lazy and ready for adventure. We had a delicious dinner in a lovely restaurant in a heart of Manhattan and ever since that evening we've been "on a go", enjoying New York - taking bus tours, visiting museums, jazz clubs, walking a lot, shopping a lot and living normal "vacation life". Sure, it was some extra work for me to take care about scars, putting ointments and dressing on them, reapplying make-up with sunscreen, taking antibiotics on time ( no booze ). A few big scarfs in different colors helped to covered bandage, which was going under my chin and around the head. By then pain meds were out of picture after 3-4 days.
Now, 4 month later we both wish we could turn the time machine back and do it again. How often people wish to go through the surgery one more time, ha? Lol... The fact that surgery went perfect, without complications and pain, made the whole trip feel more like a vacation.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

A lot of times, reading reviews on all possible medical sites, I noticed that people are talking about their pre- surgery thoughts and developments. In many cases I couldn't find their " after surgery" follow ups, while that is the most valuable piece of information. Not just how much you like your doc before surgery, but do you still like him after:)... This is why I decided to write the whole story of my complex face lift with Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich ( New York). Hope it will be a help to those who is considering surgery and looking for a plastic surgeon they can trust. After two plastic surgeries going wrong, I learnt the lesson: do your home work, a research. Internet is full of websites, reviews, photos. Take your time to study them and educate yourself before making a decision. "Before"and "After" pictures, actually, helped me to find Dr. Vasyukevich. His works were strikingly precise and natural. The "after" photos looked like photos of the same woman, taken 15-20 years earlier in her life. I'm an artist and immediately saw the hand of the Master. Besides, Dr. Konstantin is focusing only on a face unlike many other plastic surgeons who operate everything from the bottom to the top. I sent my photos to Dr. Konstantin and scheduled consultation by Skype, thinking at this point to find out what my options were and get an opinion. Well, I made a decision instead. It was "trust at first sight". I asked hundreds of questions and they all got answered honestly, professionally and clear. Between Dr. K. and his patient care coordInator Luba everything was taken care of quickly and promptly. I was flying all the way from Alaska to New York for my facial rejuvenation. The morning of my procedure upon arriving to Dr. Konstantin's office, I knew, everything will be perfect, I had unconditional trust in my doctor! It's been almost 4 month out after my facelift now. I had a complex surgery with a neck and face lift, an endoscopic brow lift and fat grafting. The surgery went under local anesthesia with mild sedation, I didn't feel any pain or discomfort. Dr. K. believes that the recovery is quicker and easier after local anesthesia. Next day after surgery I went to the office for a check up and bandage change. Dr. Konstantin and Luba called me every day to make sure everything was alright. The stitches came off in a week. I had only 4 days of down time in a hotel, mostly resting, messing with the computer, sleeping, (pain killers helped, just make sure you eat before taking them to avoid getting nauseous). It was like having a guilt free vacations, relaxing and calm. I had a portable blender and made smoothies, adding a protein powder. The evening of the 4th day I put a make-up on my bruises, scarf over an elastic bandage, evening dress with high heels and told my husband, I had enough of being lazy and ready for adventure. We had a delicious dinner in a lovely restaurant in a heart of Manhattan and ever since that evening we've been "on a go", enjoying New York - taking bus tours, visiting museums, jazz clubs, walking a lot, shopping a lot and living normal "vacation life". Sure, it was some extra work for me to take care about scars, putting ointments and dressing on them, reapplying make-up with sunscreen, taking antibiotics on time ( no booze ). A few big scarfs in different colors helped to covered bandage, which was going under my chin and around the head. By then pain meds were out of picture after 3-4 days. Now, 4 months later we both wish we could turn the time machine back and do it again. How often people wish to go through the surgery one more time, ha? Lol... The fact that surgery went perfect, without complications and pain, made the whole trip feel more like a vacation. I love to look at my face in a mirror, I look better now than I did 10 years ago, it is still me, just younger version. No:), this is not a vanity. I'm pro-healthy life style, and keep my body-mind in a good shape. Gravity, however, is beyond control. Dr. Konstantin has a miracle talent of reversing signs of age on people faces. I would go back to him in a heartbeat again with any of my future aging issues. As a matter of fact, we probably will turn my beauty vacation at Dr. K.'s office into a regular business, every few years, as needed:)! Anyone interested in facial rejuvenation? You can trust your face to the hands of Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich! Besides, him and his assistant Luba are wonderful, highly professional people and will make you experience unforgettable in a kind, beautiful way.

I really want to post pics of my beautiful face but I don't know how to .
Dr. Konstantin is New York's Top Plastic Surgeon . I am so happy with the results of my procedures . Thank you Dr. Konstantin .
Have you posted any photos?? Thanks for the review
Not yet, just the matter of having enough of time to figure out how to post photos. I sure will do as soon as I can. That will help others, as it helped me...

I'm so glad this was such a positive experience for you and that you got to enjoy NYC! Thank you for sharing.