Great Doctor And Staff - New York, NY

I had a complete facelift with a peel. Recovery...

I had a complete facelift with a peel. Recovery was great only took a couple of days for me to be able to go out and do everything I did before. I am now going to get a lip lift and am so looking forward to that.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor and his staff the very best and very kind and understanding. I researched him and liked what I saw and read. I think he is the best at what he does and that is saying a lot. The results was more than I could imagine that is how great it is. I will encourage all to check him out he is that GOOD!! From the very first time I met the Doctor and his staff they were great. Always took the time to let you know you can get in touch with them at anytime. The Doctor explained everything to me and never pushed for anything i did not want. If there is anyone on the fence about see Dr S. please take the time and go in and talk to him. He takes his time with you and does not rush you out the door which made me feel great. My husband was with me from the beginning and from the get go my husband liked Dr. S. I feel great and am looking good too!! So Dr. S is the only one I would send anyone who would ask about facelifts and peels and I would encourage everyone who is looking for a great doctor look no further you found him Here.

Hi, I'm considering a lip lift with Dr S. -- did you have it done? How did it work for you?