Experience with Dr. Slupchynskyj - New York, NY

As I approached my 60’s I became very bothered...

As I approached my 60’s I became very bothered by the puffiness underneath my eyes. I always looked tired. Otherwise, I thought I looked pretty good for my age. I began researching New York City Facial Plastic Surgeons and found Dr. Oleh Slupchynskyj. I had my first consultation with him and immediately felt I had found the right doctor. He wasn’t pushy. He was calm, patient and he answered all of my questions. More importantly, he understood what I wanted—I didn’t want to look pulled or fake, I just wanted the puffiness gone. As a male patient, I also wanted to know that Dr. Slupchynskyj had achieved good results with other male patients. He was able to show me before and after photos of other male patients of his. I had a lower eyelid procedure last May and everything went really well. The healing was easier than I expected and the results were great. After having such a successful experience the first time around, I decided to have a facelift with Dr. Slupchynskyj to address the sagging in my cheeks, jawline and neck. It has been almost 6 months since my procedure and I am looking like I did 10 years ago. Not like a had a facelift, but like a younger looking me. I am extremely impressed with the level of expertise and customer service that I have experienced working with Dr. Slupchynskyj and his staff. I highly recommend him to my friends and family.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Yes Milton i would,with the right doctor,as although it would cost a lot more,with all the money i,ve already wasted i might just as well paid more in the first place.
Congratulations,and interestingly i had read good reports about Dr Slupchymskyj before,and so i might consider him myself.
Tell me,did you have a local or a general anesthetic.......i ask this because i much prefer a local anesthetic if possible.?
You are in England would you come all the way to NY to have this done