Facelift Dr.Slupchynskyj - New York, NY

I had my first (and what I thought would be my...

I had my first (and what I thought would be my only) face lift 10 years ago when I was 53.
After months of researching the subject and deciding between the top doctors in New York City, I made a considered, careful choice of actual procedure and plastic surgeon.

Comparing before and after photographs, patient referrals and Castle Connolly listings, I felt comfortable and confident I would have a subtle and refreshed youthful look.

The result, while an improvement, was disappointing to me. My husband, and just a few others who knew, thought I was being too perfectionist and assured me that I looked fine. Perhaps that was true, I certainly looked alright, and there were no dreadful after effects, but I knew my goal was not met.

As time progressed, along with the introduction of Restylane and Botox, I found a way to balance my dis-satisfaction with occasional visits to a dermatologist for various fillers and peels. These visits became more regular but seemingly less effective as the effects of the original facelift diminished.

From an aesthetic and practical position, as well as a financial one, it made sense to consider another facelift. I didn't want to be a "frequent filler" patient, but still yearned for a more natural youthful look.

This time, research was easily available on line, and with a decade of experience to help me compare, I settled on Dr.Slupchynskyj as my plastic surgeon. Initial interviews with him affirmed the wisdom of this choice.

He was experienced, knowledgeable and reassuring. His New York office and staff reflected these characteristics and attention was paid to every detail. We scheduled a date for the Sluplift.
After just a few days, I could tell I would be pleased with the result. I felt wonderful, had only a little swelling and no side effects. Within two weeks I was back to my normal routine of a busy work and travel schedule.

Now, over two months later, I am delighted with the natural look (and feel) of my face, neck and chin. I am very grateful and highly recommend Dr.Slupchynskyj to anyone considering this procedure.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! I'm glad it went right this time and that you're happy! Have you had any residual numbness or pain?
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon