Facelift and Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty by Dr.Konstantin Vasyukevich - I Am Glad I Did It! - New York, NY

I am 62 and having a facelift and upper eyelid...

I am 62 and having a facelift and upper eyelid Blepharoplasty on 09/29/12. It had become too difficult to look in the mirror and I decided to improve my look. Procedure had been done by Dr.Konstantin Vasyukevich. I pass all after surgery stages and I'm delighted with my doctor's work. Dr. Konstantin is one of the best Plastic Surgeons around! He is a fantastic surgeon, skilled, compassionate and caring. My questions were answered thoroughly and completely with the Doctor on initial and follow up visits. He and his staff were always available for me to call with any questions or concerns pre or post-surgery.
I particularly liked that the method of anesthesia used by Dr. Konstantin is much safer than and not as hard on your body as the general anesthesia used by another doctors. My incision lines are almost not visible from the beginning (I can barely even notice it). My appearance is so much improved after surgery, it exceeds my expectation, I looked younger and feel younger.
I'm very happy with my results and would recommend Dr.Konstantin Vasyukevich to anyone who is feeling the way I used to. Age is just a number now!

Age is just a number now!

I am now 1 year out from my facelift and upper blepharoplasty surgery with Doctor Konstantin Vasykevich and I am very pleased with my results! I look very natural and not fake, which was important to me. I was so thankful to be under the care of such an amazing Plastic surgeon. He is the best Dr. with such a great personality. His office staff is very professional and helpful. I believe that he is an artist, and really cares. Special thank to Luba - Patient Care Coordinator. She is not only keeps track of our appointments, she really cares about patients before and after the surgery
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon