Facelift and Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty by Dr.Konstantin Vasyukevich - I Am Glad I Did It! - New York, NY

I am 62 and having a facelift and upper eyelid...

I am 62 and having a facelift and upper eyelid Blepharoplasty on 09/29/12. It had become too difficult to look in the mirror and I decided to improve my look. Procedure had been done by Dr.Konstantin Vasyukevich. I pass all after surgery stages and I'm delighted with my doctor's work. Dr. Konstantin is one of the best Plastic Surgeons around! He is a fantastic surgeon, skilled, compassionate and caring. My questions were answered thoroughly and completely with the Doctor on initial and follow up visits. He and his staff were always available for me to call with any questions or concerns pre or post-surgery.
I particularly liked that the method of anesthesia used by Dr. Konstantin is much safer than and not as hard on your body as the general anesthesia used by another doctors. My incision lines are almost not visible from the beginning (I can barely even notice it). My appearance is so much improved after surgery, it exceeds my expectation, I looked younger and feel younger.
I'm very happy with my results and would recommend Dr.Konstantin Vasyukevich to anyone who is feeling the way I used to. Age is just a number now!

After suffering years of domestic violence abuse , I hate how my battered and broken face looked . I used to hide myself and feel awful . I looked 30 years older than my age . I felt so ugly. Dr. Konstantin , I want to thank you for the fabulous work you did . I am really thrilled . I am feeling so pretty . I can't stop smiling , I carry around a little mirror with me , I look in it every chance I get . I take pictures of my self every day ! I never use to take pictures. People now say to me " O my God you are gorgeous " including my primary care doctor . Thank you for getting me back in the game . Thank you for your unsurpassed care and passion . Thank you for a job well done !!You are a Top American Plastic Surgeon . My unending gratitude to you Zona.
Hi! What kind of anesthesia was it?? I am very worried about ever having "general anesthesia!!!" Thanks!!
My surgery was performed under the local anesthesia with sedaction, which offers anesthesia personnel and the surgeon great flexibility in tailoring the degree of anesthesia to the needs of the patient. I had minimal pain, and had no nausea or vomiting.

Age is just a number now!

I am now 1 year out from my facelift and upper blepharoplasty surgery with Doctor Konstantin Vasykevich and I am very pleased with my results! I look very natural and not fake, which was important to me. I was so thankful to be under the care of such an amazing Plastic surgeon. He is the best Dr. with such a great personality. His office staff is very professional and helpful. I believe that he is an artist, and really cares. Special thank to Luba - Patient Care Coordinator. She is not only keeps track of our appointments, she really cares about patients before and after the surgery

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon