Wonderful Lower Eyelid Surgery Result Performed by Dr. Slupchynskij! - New York, NY

Words cannot describe how much I appreciate Dr....

Words cannot describe how much I appreciate Dr. Slupchynskyj for the lower eyelids procedure that he performed for my eyes in Nov 2012. My eyes now look better than ever!

I actually had this procedure done by another plastic surgeon in Feb 2012. The result did not come out right at all. I was so disappointed and went to see Dr. Slupchynskyj in early Oct 2012. He explained to me what he would do to correct the problem. I had the procedure done in his NY office and today is 1.5 months since then. My eye bags are gone and I feel my eyes look better than ever. I got a lot of compliments from friends and relatives (they did not know that I had the procedure done).

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much Dr. Slupchynskij!!! I wish I had known Dr. S first then I did not have to spend twice for my eye bags removed and recoveries. I bought Groupon botox treatment from Dr S and knew him ever since I would also want to thank Dr. Slupchynskij's staffs, especially Cara. They are all SO pleasant and caring and willing to help me in everything related to this procedure. In all, I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Slupchynskij and his staff. The Dr has great knowledge and skills, the staff members are super nice and helpful, the result came out great. Thank you all!!!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Eye Bags Treatment community.