Best Experience with Invisalign - New York, NY

New York Orthodontist

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Vaysman and the entire Upper Eastside Orthodontists team. When searching for the perfect orthodontist that matched what I was looking for, I came across Upper Eastside Orthodontists and I'm sooo glad to have been put in their hands. Dr. Vaysman did an excellent hob. She is very professional, knowledgeable and sensitive to each patient and their specific needs. Her staff took great care of me, and made me feel comfortable and happy to be there. I recommend Upper Eastside Orthodontists to EVERYONE because the care you receive there, you just can't find anywhere else!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Invisalign community.