Exilis Works. 6 Treatments On My Abdomen - New York, NY

I had 6 treatments on my abdomen. Each treatment...

I had 6 treatments on my abdomen. Each treatment lasted 45 minutes and was not uncomfortable. I am a chicken and would never have a treatment that hurts. At times it feels a little hot but not unbearable. The early changes I saw motivated me to frequent the gym more often. I feel the combination gave me the best result. I do pilates twice a week and started my Exilis treatments in July.

By November I noticed my clothes fit better, the clothes I wore when I was about 15lbs lighter. Exilis worked for me.

Exilis on my Face and Neck

It has been 2 years since I posted about my Exilis results on my abdomen. I have been doing Exilis on my face and neck since then because I will never do surgery and I'm a chicken when it comes to pain?.
I did 2 Exilis treatments on face and neck at first and then follow up with an Exilis every 4-5 months - its all about maintaining the results that I love, kind of like going to the gym routinely to keep things tight.
If you are not seeing results - its not the machine - its the person using it!
Do your homework.