MediSpa - New York, NY

I am a 54 year old woman and I wasn't happy...

I am a 54 year old woman and I wasn't happy with the way my neck and jowl area was looking. I spoke to my dermatologist and he suggested Exilis. The doctor indicated that I would only need 4 treatments. I will do a 5th treatment if necessary. Naturally, I did as much research as I could and found that most of the reviews were favorable. I believe that some people were not happy or dissatisfied because they did not have an experienced person performing the treatments. I finished my third exilis treatment yesterday . So far I am absolutely loving the result and am looking forward to seeing the full result in a couple of weeks. The estecian that does the treatments is a very experience person and to do both the jowl and neck area takes about 1 hr. and 15 minutes. My jowls are getting tighter and my neck is looking amazing. My smile lines have also gotten better as well.

I did read one review on this site and they mentioned that it was very hot and that the person doing the treatment said they had to endure the burning pain. RIDICULOUS!!! If doing exilis on the face, a gel needs to be applied to the skin so it does burn or hurt. When it starts getting hot, you just tell whoever is doing the treatment and she applies more gel. The gel is similar to the gel used for a sonogram. The gel is used because it cools the skin so you don't burn. But if doing exilis on the body, she applies oil so you don't get burned (of course, I asked because I'm thinking about doing a few body parts as well). If you go to someone who is inexperienced, you will suffer the consequences so do your homework before you decide to have this done and you WILL be happy with the results. You must drink a lot of water the day before, the day of and the day after the treament. I don't have any pictures, but I will update my post in a few weeks. If you're thinking about doing these treatments, again, do your homework and make sure you have an experienced person.

Can you please tell me what temperature she got to on your face? I am on my last treatment and see NO results. She uses the gel and so far no pain.

yea where did you go?
Fabulous! Can you please tell me where you went?
Juva skin & laser center
Thanks so much! Am looking forward to trying this out and will let all know how I make out.
Good luck OBXattitude
Finished my 5th treatment yesterday. My skin looks so good. People are already asking me if I've changed my makeup so people are noticing that there is something different but they just can't seem to put their finger on it. That will be my little secret for a very long time. LOL.... Can't wait to see the full effect within 3 months. Yes....do let me know how you make out.