Excellent Results for Scar Removal Surgery! - New York, NY

I went to Dr. Engler to for two scar revision...

I went to Dr. Engler to for two scar revision surgeries. I had some very thick scars that were raised and red , a result of past traumatic injuries.

I know I didn’t get major plastic surgery, but for me, those scars were a reminder of a traumatic past and helping me physically transform them helped me feel good about myself. After all, isn’t that what it is about? Feeling good about yourself?

New York Plastic Surgeon

I researched online to see what my options are, and I came upon Dr. Engler after researching online and reading other patients’ reviews for some scar revision surgeries he had performed. So I decided to book a consultation and had the surgeries done. Here’s what I loved about the place: (i) the environment there- every person in his office is just so extremely friendly, welcoming and most importantly, caring. You really get a sense of their concern and respect for you as a patient. No arrogance or attitude that I’ve encountered at some other places. They take their time to engage you and answer your questions. (ii) I felt very safe and reassured with Dr. Engler. This is a combination of how genuine and honest he is, how he talks and interacts with you, and his concern for what you as the patient wants. He possesses one of the best bedside manners I have ever countered period. (iii) RESULTS. I am sooo happy with how my surgeries turned out- my scars are flat and there is a significant reduction in size and redness. I no longer feel the need to cover up my scars. I highly recommend Dr. Engler. Sure, you could go to someone whose technique is as good as Dr. Engler, but for the money you would be spending, why not go to a place that offers it all? I would suggest for anyone considering some sort of plastic surgery to book an appointment with Dr. Engler. I promise that even only after having an initial consultation, you will come away feeling good about him.

Welcome!    Scars can be a very big problem for people and the way they feel about themselves.   So glad you were able to take care of these.