An Excellent Juvederm Procedure - New York, NY

Hollows and shadows under my eyes added extra...

Hollows and shadows under my eyes added extra years to my youthful appearence. I wondered if there was a way to smooth and fill the undereye area without surgery. The results were phenomenal. Although I am in my 50's this procedure took 10 years away as my undereye are is completely smooth. Another benefit was the shadows also went away as the filler seems to stretch out the area. I no longer needed undereye coverup. The discomfort was very slight while the filler went in. It was the slightest pin prick and I had no bruising, although I've spoke to people who had slight bruising and it can be easily covered. What I didn't realize is that the results lasted almost a year. This to me makes it one of the most economical as well as immediate results proceedures available!

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I love this office. I am always so crunched for time and they get me in right away when I've come in for Botox. Dr Slupchynskyj is an artist. He knows exactly how much Juvaderm to use so you don't look puffy. He is definitely extremely skilled at both Juvaderm and Botox. I would not trust anyone else.