Excellent at Botox, Fillers, Etc. - New York, NY

Amazing results from Botox. It's fast, easy,...

Amazing results from Botox. It's fast, easy, relatively painless (feels like just a few pinches) and the results are great, almost immediate (they improve over a few days) and there's no bruising, swelling or downtime. I'm always surprised at how easy it was and how dramatic the results are. Dr. Eviatar also miraculously eliminated my under-eye bags with fillers a few years ago, and they have not returned! Really pleased.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Terrific experience with this provider. Because he's also a trainer for other doctors, Dr. Eviatar is always up on the latest ways to use Botox, fillers, and other things (he also removed my under-eye bags w/fillers years ago) to reduce any lines or sagging or other things you're worried about. I highly recommend him. He's also just got a great aesthetic sense, so if you're not sure what you need but just want to look better, he'll know what to do without over-doing it. Really important if you want the results to look completely natural.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox  community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.