Best Decision - New York, NY

This is my second Dysport treatment. I decided to...

This is my second Dysport treatment. I decided to try this option, because I had bad experience with Botox injections. I found out that the Dysport lasted longer and spreads out more. It minimized the line in my forehead something that Botox didn't do. After my doctor carefully listened to my Botox nightmares she suggested that I try out the Dysport injection. When I look in the mirror I feel satisfied.This is the best decision I have ever made.

I'm glad you found a better fit for you. Approximately how much longer did you feel the Dysport lasted for you over Botox? My Botox never lasts more than a 2-3 months, which is a real drag with how expensive it is. I have considered trying Dysport but haven't done so yet, maybe for my next round I'll switch it(??).

I've seen results in a few days ( 2-3) compared with Botox 7 or more days. Dysport lasted right up to my next visit while Botox fades away a month prior to my next treatment. Give it a try! Maybe you will like the results.

Yeah, I think I will - really appreciate you sharing this!! Please keep us posted on how its going and if you notice it lasting longer/shorter the more you use it.

Best Treatment Ever

It has been almost two weeks since my Dysport treatment and it is still effective. I love this treatment best, it works better than Botox. I see immediate results and line improvements. I will continue to utilize this treatment.
Happy New Year to all the Botox/Dysport families. I will be going in next week for my touch up.
I got my Dysport shot today and I'm feeling good.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Doctor Jessica is very caring. She listened attentively to your bodily issues and complains without any interruption. She will offer you choices that fits your criteria and matches them with the alternative medicine. Doctor Jessica is an excellent and trustworthy person. She makes me feel welcome and at ease. Her staff is awesome as well.