Dr Chapas and Belotero - New York, NY

Dr. Chapas has been my dr for many years and...

Dr. Chapas has been my dr for many years and always is ahead of the curve on techniques and the newest tools. She suggested this new-to-market filler as it has several advantages over resty & juvey. She understands my concerns and only reco's what she knows will work for me; as opposed to some practicioners who will push you into doing things that you don't necessarily want. I will not let anyone else touch my face except her.

The Belotero did not give me swelling for the first 48 hours like previous fillers have. It also feels 'softer' in my lips if that is possible. Can't think of another word but it feels better. I will definitely request this filler in the future.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Belotero  community.

New York Dermatologist