Don't Waste Your Money Breast Reduction and Little Lipo. - New York, NY

Doctor rosenfeld is okay. However he recommends...

Doctor rosenfeld is okay. However he recommends what he thinks you may want. And I knew what I wanted. And I allowed him to do what he wanted. The surgery went well however the after care was terrible. He just looks at you and says come back in a month etc. the staff are okay however his right hand the skinny white lady is so rude. She is nice up until they already have your money. The ratings for this doctor are all lies. He is whack! And you know what I mean by that. Definitely not good His stitching skill is terrible. One thing for sure I would never NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone. I'm even embarrassed to even say this doctor did work on me. Please stray away from this doctor. You can better work done else where.
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

How long ago did you have your surgery?   If you could please give us some more details about your final healing and size that would be very helpful.
Sounds like you have had quite an experience.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Reduction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Reduction community today.