I always hated my nose and it also made me feel...

I always hated my nose and it also made me feel insecure about my looks. I went to see a Ent doctor because I couldn't breath through my left side. He told me the best procedure for me is a septorhinoplasty due to my deviated septum,dorsal hump,crooked nose and bulbous tip. The procedure was ok but I got very sick right after. I think I vomited blood at least 10 times that day. Anyways, it's been really hard dealing with the healing process. I look at my nose and take photos and I feel like I don't see a difference from before and now. In two days I make 2 months post op and I still feel it looks crooked. I might need to get a revision. I would love to know your opinions?
Your nose looks smallers - even in the pic straight after cast removal. And your bridge is straight! Can you breath ok now? Im having trouble breathing still after my septorhinoplasty and im a month post-op :/ I think you should have a little talk with your surgeon so he can check how your healing and whether there is alot of swelling in places you think are troubling you...i would give it 6 months before judging it too much yet. Damn healing takes sooo long!
also one side appearing "crooked" or uneven is because they had to move your septum which causes swelling (usually on the side your septum was bent toward) that is completely normal this early on i asked my surgeon about it today
Thank you for your feedback sammy94. I always had a problem breathing through my left side and as of yesterday I am having trouble breathing again. I cant see my surgeon till the 16th of this month. I really hope it's just swelling and not once again crooked. I hope you feel and heal better and thank you.

2 months

It looks very swollen especially at the tip and I'm experiencing pressure on the bridge of my nose.
hey! i was reading your review... i totally understand how you feel. i think your nose looks nice compared to pre op but i know what you mean by thinking it still isnt 100% what you want. i think if you want a revision you should get it. you will sit and ask people and drive yourself crazy going back and forth but bottom line is if you arent happy then you should work on fixing it. i HIGHLY recommend my doctor to anyone thinking of having surgery on their nose. and he is a master at revisions. id check him out for sure just to get an opinion and see if he can correct what you dont like and give you the nose that would make you feel 100% content. good luck and if you have any questions let me know : )
Thank you. I'm really considering getting a revision.i just feel like my nose isnt as straight as I want it to be and that really bothers me. I might consider your surgeon but isn't he in jersey?btw your nose came out really nice.
yes he is in jersey but girl let me tell you worth the trip. we're in norther NJ so we're like 15-30 mins away from the city. its not a long trip. i would def give your nose a few months more to settle they say it can take up to a year for it to finally settle but if after 6 months you arent still happy then id go see someone else. thanks for the compliment i owe it all to dr j! he is the bomb! if you need anything let me know : )

Post op 2 months and 5 days

I'm starting to feel a lot of pressure on my nose. It feels like somebody hit me in the nose and it gives me a really bad headache.
You look fabulous! Your nose is getting smaller with more definition.
Hi there! Congratulations on your surgery. You are gorgeous and the changes draw us to your amazing eyes. Today is my 1 year anniversary of having the same surgery as you. Let me assure you what you see now is not the finished product, you still have a lot of swelling in the lower region of your nose. There is a big difference from the post op pics to 2 months. I hope swelling going reveals a straighter nose in time. All the best.

2 months

Before and after.
It looks great! and give it time! up to a year for all of the swelling to be gone and for the final reveal of your nose...be patient, i know it's tough, but it will be worth it in the end!
Thank you and your right I need to be patient.
I just know that I was the same with my rhinoplasty! I wanted to see the results straightaway, and I had to keep reminding myself to trust that, what the surgeon achieved while in the operating room, was going to show up when all the swelling was going to go down..and as shitty as it is, it really is 12 months until it's all gone...even 8 month, you mostly see the final product. At THAT point, if you want to raise concerns and prepare for a revision, then absolutely go for it!! But until then, just trust your surgeon! I was pleasantly surprised at the end of my 1-year post op, and so relieved to be done with all of the swelling, lol.

Dealing with uneven swelling

You look beautiful. It's getting better.
Thank you. I'm just concerned with the uneven swelling and also the on/off pain I get inside my nose.

3 months post op

I cant believe it's been three months already. I'm happy I did the surgery but the waiting process to see the final results is really hard. Everytime I see something I don't like I get sad. I just try to remind myself it's a better nose than the old one and it's never going to be perfect. I still feel pain in my nose and it gets stuffy really fast. I also notice that in some pictures depending on the light my nose looks pretty bad. Overall, I am ok with the nose for now I just hope it gets better.

Different lighting

I didn't notice any crookedness either! Your result looks awesome! :)
Thank you. It's just in certain lighting my nose looks crooked maybe it's because I have a slight dent on my right side.
I think your nose is very beautiful. I don't even notice the crookedness. It will get better as the swelling goes down.

Almost 4 months

I am noticing a dent on the bridge of my nose. Many of my friends say they can see the dent and that at times it looks like a bruise around it.

My bridge still kinda looks crooked.

you look amazing girl! you were one of the lucky ones x

4 months post op

I cant believe it's going to be 5 months already.My new nose is an improvement from my old nose. My tip is still really hard. I still have a slight indent on my right side. I still feel pain when I look down or rub my nose to something. I still wake up with my nose swollen especially my tip .Overall I'm pretty happy even if it's nowhere near perfect.
I think you may have thick skin like me...I'm expecting it to be months before I get a clear idea of how swelling is affecting my nose. I think it looks much better than before...I'd give it 9 months to a year to have a clear idea of the final outcome...but you look great :)
Thank you. I mostly have swelling on my tip which is really annoying I just want it to be a year already so I can see the final results. Good luck dealing with the swelling.

4 months

Very pretty. I am happy for you!

Noticing a indent

I'm noticing a indent on my right side. I am worried that I might need a revision.

6 months post op

Tomorrow is my 6 month post op with my doctor. I'm really considering getting a revision to make my nose more asymmetrical.
I think your nose looks incredible, SO natural and fits your face perfectly. I understand you think it's not 100% symmetrical but it's SO close and you cannot notice any asymmetries from farther than 9 inches away, I would NOT get a revision! You look so gorgeous!
Thank you for your kind words.
A nose job is suppose to be an improvement not perfection. I hope you really think about if you want surgery again. I love your nose. It looks natural. Your eyes are gorgeous too. I know people who had rhino surgery and it changed the way their eyes look. Your eyes didn't change. Still beautiful. But good luck and I wish you the best if you decide on a revision:)

8 months post op

I cant believe it's going to be 8 months in a few days. This recovery has been really tough for me. I always had a issue with how I looked so when I got this procedure I was obsessed with my nose. Everyday I would ask my boyfriend how does it look and I would take so many photos. My nose is much smaller than before and the tip is still really hard. I also still have a little bump on the right side. Overall I am glad I had this procedure done and I know it's not perfect but it's a major improvement from my original nose.
I wouldn't change it. It's much better than before op., looks very natural, and, as other commenters said, crooked noses tend to come back to their old positions after operation, so the result might be dissapionting. Maybe a filler would help with some of those little imperfections?
I was thinking about getting fillers or a revision. I really hate that my nose still looks a bit crooked.
Yea its looking great. Way less swelling. Something I look forward to.

Mixed feelings

I'm starting to notice that my nose is still a bit crooked. Im having mixed feelings about my nose and I'm planning to speak to my doctor about getting a revision.
Your nose looks better as time passes by, I can see your bridge looks a little smaller each time. Unfortunately my nose isn't reacting the same way, I think it looked better right after cast removal and now it's changing (in a bad way).
You really look nice. Your face is in harmony and you're a very cute girl.

Finally made 11 months

I finally made 11 months with my new nose. I'm not 100% happy with it but it's better than my old nose. My breathing still not perfect so that's a bit of a problem. Overall I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

Finally made 11 months

11 months finally

Your nose looks great! SO much straighter looking than before. I've read that getting it perfectly straight is very difficult to achieve. I think your nose is as perfect as I'd expect it to be. I personally wouldn't revise anything. I think the risks would outweigh the benefits. Try to appreciate the great improvements!
Thank you for your advice and I'm trying to appreciate my new nose.
Thank you for your advice and I'm trying to appreciate my new nose.

11 months ....

Dr. Aynehchi

He is a good doctor. He took his time to examine my nose and explain every step of the procedure.