I always hated my nose and it also made me feel...

I always hated my nose and it also made me feel insecure about my looks. I went to see a Ent doctor because I couldn't breath through my left side. He told me the best procedure for me is a septorhinoplasty due to my deviated septum,dorsal hump,crooked nose and bulbous tip. The procedure was ok but I got very sick right after. I think I vomited blood at least 10 times that day. Anyways, it's been really hard dealing with the healing process. I look at my nose and take photos and I feel like I don't see a difference from before and now. In two days I make 2 months post op and I still feel it looks crooked. I might need to get a revision. I would love to know your opinions?

2 months

It looks very swollen especially at the tip and I'm experiencing pressure on the bridge of my nose.

Post op 2 months and 5 days

I'm starting to feel a lot of pressure on my nose. It feels like somebody hit me in the nose and it gives me a really bad headache.

2 months

Before and after.

Dealing with uneven swelling

3 months post op

I cant believe it's been three months already. I'm happy I did the surgery but the waiting process to see the final results is really hard. Everytime I see something I don't like I get sad. I just try to remind myself it's a better nose than the old one and it's never going to be perfect. I still feel pain in my nose and it gets stuffy really fast. I also notice that in some pictures depending on the light my nose looks pretty bad. Overall, I am ok with the nose for now I just hope it gets better.

Different lighting

Almost 4 months

I am noticing a dent on the bridge of my nose. Many of my friends say they can see the dent and that at times it looks like a bruise around it.

My bridge still kinda looks crooked.

4 months post op

I cant believe it's going to be 5 months already.My new nose is an improvement from my old nose. My tip is still really hard. I still have a slight indent on my right side. I still feel pain when I look down or rub my nose to something. I still wake up with my nose swollen especially my tip .Overall I'm pretty happy even if it's nowhere near perfect.

4 months

Noticing a indent

I'm noticing a indent on my right side. I am worried that I might need a revision.

6 months post op

Tomorrow is my 6 month post op with my doctor. I'm really considering getting a revision to make my nose more asymmetrical.

8 months post op

I cant believe it's going to be 8 months in a few days. This recovery has been really tough for me. I always had a issue with how I looked so when I got this procedure I was obsessed with my nose. Everyday I would ask my boyfriend how does it look and I would take so many photos. My nose is much smaller than before and the tip is still really hard. I also still have a little bump on the right side. Overall I am glad I had this procedure done and I know it's not perfect but it's a major improvement from my original nose.

Mixed feelings

I'm starting to notice that my nose is still a bit crooked. Im having mixed feelings about my nose and I'm planning to speak to my doctor about getting a revision.

Finally made 11 months

I finally made 11 months with my new nose. I'm not 100% happy with it but it's better than my old nose. My breathing still not perfect so that's a bit of a problem. Overall I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

Finally made 11 months

11 months finally

11 months ....

Dr. Aynehchi

He is a good doctor. He took his time to examine my nose and explain every step of the procedure.