I always hated my nose and it also made me feel...

I always hated my nose and it also made me feel insecure about my looks. I went to see a Ent doctor because I couldn't breath through my left side. He told me the best procedure for me is a septorhinoplasty due to my deviated septum,dorsal hump,crooked nose and bulbous tip. The procedure was ok but I got very sick right after. I think I vomited blood at least 10 times that day. Anyways, it's been really hard dealing with the healing process. I look at my nose and take photos and I feel like I don't see a difference from before and now. In two days I make 2 months post op and I still feel it looks crooked. I might need to get a revision. I would love to know your opinions?

2 months

It looks very swollen especially at the tip and I'm experiencing pressure on the bridge of my nose.

Post op 2 months and 5 days

I'm starting to feel a lot of pressure on my nose. It feels like somebody hit me in the nose and it gives me a really bad headache.

2 months

Before and after.

Dealing with uneven swelling

3 months post op

I cant believe it's been three months already. I'm happy I did the surgery but the waiting process to see the final results is really hard. Everytime I see something I don't like I get sad. I just try to remind myself it's a better nose than the old one and it's never going to be perfect. I still feel pain in my nose and it gets stuffy really fast. I also notice that in some pictures depending on the light my nose looks pretty bad. Overall, I am ok with the nose for now I just hope it gets better.

Different lighting

Almost 4 months

I am noticing a dent on the bridge of my nose. Many of my friends say they can see the dent and that at times it looks like a bruise around it.

My bridge still kinda looks crooked.

4 months post op

I cant believe it's going to be 5 months already.My new nose is an improvement from my old nose. My tip is still really hard. I still have a slight indent on my right side. I still feel pain when I look down or rub my nose to something. I still wake up with my nose swollen especially my tip .Overall I'm pretty happy even if it's nowhere near perfect.

4 months

Noticing a indent

I'm noticing a indent on my right side. I am worried that I might need a revision.

6 months post op

Tomorrow is my 6 month post op with my doctor. I'm really considering getting a revision to make my nose more asymmetrical.

8 months post op

I cant believe it's going to be 8 months in a few days. This recovery has been really tough for me. I always had a issue with how I looked so when I got this procedure I was obsessed with my nose. Everyday I would ask my boyfriend how does it look and I would take so many photos. My nose is much smaller than before and the tip is still really hard. I also still have a little bump on the right side. Overall I am glad I had this procedure done and I know it's not perfect but it's a major improvement from my original nose.

Mixed feelings

I'm starting to notice that my nose is still a bit crooked. Im having mixed feelings about my nose and I'm planning to speak to my doctor about getting a revision.
Dr. Aynehchi

He is a good doctor. He took his time to examine my nose and explain every step of the procedure.

Your nose looks better as time passes by, I can see your bridge looks a little smaller each time. Unfortunately my nose isn't reacting the same way, I think it looked better right after cast removal and now it's changing (in a bad way).
You really look nice. Your face is in harmony and you're a very cute girl.
You look beautiful, your nose is so cute and natural and fits you perfectly! Congrats!
Aww thank you
I had the same procedure done two years ago. I was really suffering badly from the deviated septum, sinus infections all the time, couldn't breath. And my nose was huge and extremely crooked. I am much older than you. Thank God, the sinus infections are gone and I feel so much better. My nose is a little crooked, but it's such a HUGE improvement, that I'm okay with it. I looked in the mirror immediately after the procedure, before the swelling & bruising started, and my nose was perfectly 100%, absolutely straight. The doctor explained that it's called cartilage memory. The cartilage wants to go back (especially after so many years of being a certain way) to the way it was. It's not that bad, very slight, so I can live with it. I think your nose looks great.
Thank you kittycatt. You have no idea how much your words mean to me. I was having a very emotional day. Thank you for sharing your experience and hopefully one day I can be brave and learn to love my nose.
I wouldn't change it. It's much better than before op., looks very natural, and, as other commenters said, crooked noses tend to come back to their old positions after operation, so the result might be dissapionting. Maybe a filler would help with some of those little imperfections?
I was thinking about getting fillers or a revision. I really hate that my nose still looks a bit crooked.
Yea its looking great. Way less swelling. Something I look forward to.
Your nose looks beautiful. Since you're saying the tip is still hard it's still swollen and will get more refined.
I think your nose looks incredible, SO natural and fits your face perfectly. I understand you think it's not 100% symmetrical but it's SO close and you cannot notice any asymmetries from farther than 9 inches away, I would NOT get a revision! You look so gorgeous!
Thank you for your kind words.
A nose job is suppose to be an improvement not perfection. I hope you really think about if you want surgery again. I love your nose. It looks natural. Your eyes are gorgeous too. I know people who had rhino surgery and it changed the way their eyes look. Your eyes didn't change. Still beautiful. But good luck and I wish you the best if you decide on a revision:)
i agree. you look really pretty! much improved!
Very pretty. I am happy for you!
I think you may have thick skin like me...I'm expecting it to be months before I get a clear idea of how swelling is affecting my nose. I think it looks much better than before...I'd give it 9 months to a year to have a clear idea of the final outcome...but you look great :)
Thank you. I mostly have swelling on my tip which is really annoying I just want it to be a year already so I can see the final results. Good luck dealing with the swelling.
you look amazing girl! you were one of the lucky ones x
I didn't notice any crookedness either! Your result looks awesome! :)