Amazing!!! - New York, NY

When I first made my appointment I was nervous as...

When I first made my appointment I was nervous as I had bad dental experiences in the past.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

I walked into the office and it felt like a spa and very comfortable. Dr T was very sweet and really helped me understand what I needed. I feel in love with the staff and the entire experience. Everyone should be as lucky as me to have found Manhattan's treasure! After finding Dr T I found my life long dentist. This office is truly amazing place!!

Hi Manhattan NY ,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Dental Crown community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure? What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it? Also, you put you only spent $1, is that a mistake?

Thanks so much,

-Britt

Hello,

I was told by 2 other dentist that the tooth needed to be extracted and I needed a implant and crown. I was not very happy with the thought of loosing a tooth. I found Dr Torrado online and reviewed her website and said maybe 3 will be the charm. And she was. I have always be afraid of the needle but she was truly pain free and fast. I was able to sit for a little bit till I felt numb. Once we started she routing asked how I was doing. The procedure was explained to me by the doctor and her office manager in detail. The payment options were clear and she made sure I was confortable prior to scheduling the appointment. After the procedure I was a little sore just were the injection was. which she told me may be the case. I took advil and I was fine. As for the price I did not want to give the actual fee for her services out. I would have liked to put $$$ but it would not let me. Dr Torrado does not accept insurance however she worked with mine as she does for her clients. I paid a down payment then insurance paid her then I paid the differnce. If anyone would like to know more about fees I dont feel its my place to give her fees out. I too am a professional and some things should be discussed in person which they were and I liked that. I calle other office and it was like I was ordering a hambuger they gave me a million fees for one thing too much over the phone. Go in meet her and all your questions will be answered. I hope this information is helpful to you.

Thanks Manhattan for the added info, I've updated your review. :)

-Britt