I could not be happier with my teeth - Amazing Experience - New York, NY

New York Cosmetic Dentist

My orthodontist recommended that I see Dr. Alper. All my expectations were met and my experience at his office was very good. Dr. Alper was recommended by my orthodontist for some veneer work that was necessary after a two year long orthodontic treatment. My experience there was the best I ve ever experienced at any medical office. The staff is great, the place is beautifully decorated, the wait time is minimal, and the professionalism is at the highest level. The work done by doctor Alper was perfect. I could not be happier with my teeth, and my orthodontist also thinks that he did an amazing job. I ve actually decided to continue seeing Dr. Alper for my general dentistry. This place is definitely a 5 stars office. If you are looking for great dentistry, in a relaxing and stylish environment, and people who show you that they truly care, this is the place. One thing though: it is not cheap. But I m willing to pay the price to be seen on time and be happy with the results.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Da Vinci Veneers community.