Great Results, Be Patient - New York, NY

I am a 43 year old woman, relatiively fit, healthy...

I am a 43 year old woman, relatiively fit, healthy and with the bellyfat which makes me kinda crazy since it won't budge with diet and exercise. I didin't want to do the traditional liposuction since it is so aggressive and expensive. I came upon the Cool Sculpting and decided to go ahead with it.

Many reviewers spoke of the procedure being painful but I did not experience anything more than slight discomfort, especially after the initial suction of the fat into the applicator, which was somewhat shocking and took my breath away for a moment. After that passed I layed in the clean and warm room reading my book and even took a nap. So overall, the office experience was fantastic.

Afterwards, the abdomen was numb and tingly to the touch for maybe two months, it was really minimal and I didn't feel any sensations unless I touched the area. There was also minor bruising but nothing to write home about. That eventually passed and I was fine. At the same time that this process was working, I was also exercising and dieting, I was very motivated since exercise and diet didn't reduce the bellyfat at all before.

The procedure was done in August so it's over the three month period. I have thrown away all my old jeans and bought ones 2 sizes smaller! And, I feel like the reduction is still progressing. So I say, be patient, for some of us, it really can take longer than 3 months. I'm really happy I had this done. It was cost effective, didn't impose upon my life or work schedule (I went to work the next day with no pain).

I have to admit that the pics I'm posting are not as dramatic as I see myself in the mirror. I look way better in jeans and feel more confident and yes, younger!!!!

New York Dermatologist

I was astounded how prompt and professional the whole experience was. I felt really valued and important. I chose Dr. Ann Chappas from her extensive experience and just really liked her presence and disposition. After the consulation I felt like I would be in really good hands. Her staff was super professional and pleasant and I felt really well taken care of. Thank you so much Dr. Chappas and staff! Highly recommend this practice to anyone in New York.

You said that you started to diet and workout, coudn't the size reduction be because of that?
Hi, it looks like you had great result! Thanks for sharing. I had CS just over a week ago and am hopeful I'll have good results, but I don't know yet. Could you share what size applicators they used and where? I had one large on my lower ab and then the flanks done. I'm worried I should have had two applicators on my stomach, one upper and one lower.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, I'm so glad you got the results you were hoping for!

Did you mean to post some photos? If you need help doing so, please just let me know.