A Worthy Investment - New York, NY

This is a review for my chin implant experience...

This is a review for my chin implant experience and results with Dr. Darrick Antell in NYC:
I have been mulling over the decision to get a chin implant over the past several years because of my weak chin. This year, I finally decided to do it, and it was the best decision I've ever made! From start to finish, Dr. Antell and his staff made me feel more than comfortable with my decision. The procedure is pricey but WELL worth the money--a small price to pay for a lifetime of confidence. I am about 3.5 weeks post-op, and feeling great--but most importantly, am very happy with the results. Pain from the surgery was minimal, and I was able to stop taking pain meds a few days after surgery. I was up and working after about 3 days. You will be slightly uncomfortable and sore for a few weeks, but each day gets considerably better after the first week. I followed all of the instructions that Dr. Antell provided, and the healing process was quick and easy. There is numbness on the right side of my chin from the bottom of my lip down, but that is normal, and as expected, that will take some time to heal, since the nerve is stretched or bruised during the procedure. My smile is unaffected, and I feel more confident taking photos and looking in the mirror. My scar is healing nicely, and barely noticeable since it is under the chin. I had two small bruises near the incision that faded after about a week and a half, and was easily covered with a little concealer and powder.

My chin implant is subtle, but noticeable in a good way. My profile is stronger, the implant balanced out my features, and I look like a better version of myself. The chin implant also gave my jawline more definition, brought out my cheekbones, and gave my face better proportion. I felt safe, comfortable, and in good hands with Dr. Antell and his staff. Dr. Antell did an amazing job, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get a chin augmentation.
what an awesome review. congrats !! I am looking for a surgeon in the Boston area, I wish this doctor was closer to where I live. Also, would you be able to post a before/after photo of your chin? Thank you

How fantastic that you had such a great experience, and results you love! Do you happen to know what size or style of implant that was used?

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Darrick E. Antell is professional, knowledgeable, and experienced. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get a chin implant procedure.