Miss New Booty! - New York, NY

I got the buttock implants 460 cc and I am very...

I got the buttock implants 460 cc and I am very happy with my new butt thanks to Dr. Kenneth Francis of Manhattan NYC, NY My new favorite doctor! :) I am 5'9" 130 lbs and Dr. Francis transformed my flat booty into a beautifully filled out curvy figure, I look great it's better than I'd even imagined.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

He was very friendly and knowledgable and did a fantastic job on my buttock implants. I am 5'9" and 130 lbs. my buttock was flat before and now it is round and filled out nicely. I told him I wanted to go as big as I could go and he did that for me! :) couldn't be happier!!!

sweetie how much you pay for the implant?
You look great. Pls post more pics. Also did he add any fat to your hips? And is you're size implants more on the medium or larger scale?
Hey girl u look great:) can you post some more pics of your results like from different angles plz? I'm similar in height & weight & am doing 450cc. It'd help me kinda get an idea. Thanks
Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

How did you find the recovery period, following surgery? Was there much pain and downtime? Is the recovery similar to a BBL, where you have to stay off of your butt for a few weeks?
Hey girl I had butt implant surgery feb 10 and I'm already back to working 12 hour shifts and have been since day 8. Yes, you are not suppose to sit for long periods of time and should sleep on your belly. For me the pain was tolerable but and night my back would hurt pretty bad. I am still really bruised. I had 485cc round implants with lipo to the back no fat transfer.