Still fighting my fears!

I am 28. I have two children who ruined my body. I...

I am 28. I have two children who ruined my body. I have this fat pouch in the front of my belly that won't go no where. I live in new york, and don't mine to travel. Just wondering how many post app are there? I would like a flat stomach, small waist without a tummy tuck. I have a tattoo on my side that i don't want cut in half. I am reading there is legal limit on how much fat that can be removed. I really would like my stomach, sides, upper & lower back, inner & outer thighs lipo. Then my o so sweet doctor can pack my butt and hips. Leaving me with an hour glass shape for my body type. I do have wish pictures, and pictures of myself that i will post. Just wondering based on my pictures and the work I want done is it possible and how much would it run me? I am also only interested in license and experience doctors who can perform this procedure with his eyes closed.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. The link Nicki has provided will let you serach for only board certified surgeons. You can look anywhere in the USA and there are quite a lot of doctor to choose from. Just make sure you have multiple consultations until you find the doctor that feels right for you.

Hi,

Welcome to the bbl sisterhood.  As far as price it depends on the dr that you go to.  You can also use this link to locate doctors in any area in which you are willing to travel to.

There are many doctors out there, so do research before picking.

I am so afraid to have this surgery. Just thinking...

I am so afraid to have this surgery. Just thinking what if something bad happened. I was looking at Dr salma but I was quoted 8,500... I am now.waiting for feed back from Dr yily. I want to do this but i dont want to travel alone or with a friend or family member that have never been in the position I will be in. I am wondering what kind of pain meds do you get? If i decided to go with Dr yily because of price her work and the recovery house I am wondering how long can you receive pain meds in iv . I have a priblem swallowing pills lol don't judge me.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon