Laser Lipo, Bbl, Back Lipo - New York, NY

Dr shahine did my laser lipo with bbl back lipo....

Dr shahine did my laser lipo with bbl back lipo. He destroyed my stomach. I felt everything bcuz he doesnt use enough anesthesia to numb you. Let the pics speak for themselves. Ladies dont get blind by his big booty pics notice thats all he shows why doesn't he show pics of the abdomen. . I didnt wear jeans lile he blame me or a erong girdle in fact i had the same girdle 1 of his workers wore. He try to blame it in that too. My surgery was at 7pm and started at 12am and finish at 230am during the surgery i was in so much pain, they kept giving me pills under my tong, at one point i was fainting and he gave me a piece of kit kat chocolate. After it was done i was wrapped lile a burrito and was about to fainy and throw up and they sat me inside the dark room next door like some time of animal with no sheets my mom was worry and got me out of there. As soon as i walked out i vomited and passed out in the car. Do your research ladies i didnt do mines very well. Good luck
dr ayman shahine

Wow!!! That's unfortunate...I went to Dr. Shahine and I didn't have any of those issues. Maybe you should go back. I know when I went there, once my surgery was completed, there was a patient pretty enraged because he screwed up her breast augmentation. One breast was visibly higher than the other...smh.
Wow. I feel so bad. I know how you feeling. He did to me. Like you see on my pictures. Is gonna be a long way to fix that. And I lot money. I still waiting for my results. I did my first fat grafting a month ago. Going to post pictures ASAP. Wish you the best.
Wow that is messed up. I smell a lawsuit. I was told he is only a OBGYN not a licensed Plastic Surgeon. He needs to own up to his mistakes. He lacks professionalism.
I'm praying that u are able to have it corrected. I'm sorry to hear this.
Wow..girl i am so sorry..omg what a nightmare. I hope you can sue him!
Thanks ladies . Its the worse
I am so sorry that happened to you ... Are u going to seek to have it corrected ?
I am tire of looking for doctors no one would help. Now I found thay I can do radiofrecuency therapy to help corrected
I pray that everything works out for you !
Thank you.so much