Laser Lipo, Bbl, Back Lipo - New York, NY

Dr shahine did my laser lipo with bbl back lipo....

Dr shahine did my laser lipo with bbl back lipo. He destroyed my stomach. I felt everything bcuz he doesnt use enough anesthesia to numb you. Let the pics speak for themselves. Ladies dont get blind by his big booty pics notice thats all he shows why doesn't he show pics of the abdomen. . I didnt wear jeans lile he blame me or a erong girdle in fact i had the same girdle 1 of his workers wore. He try to blame it in that too. My surgery was at 7pm and started at 12am and finish at 230am during the surgery i was in so much pain, they kept giving me pills under my tong, at one point i was fainting and he gave me a piece of kit kat chocolate. After it was done i was wrapped lile a burrito and was about to fainy and throw up and they sat me inside the dark room next door like some time of animal with no sheets my mom was worry and got me out of there. As soon as i walked out i vomited and passed out in the car. Do your research ladies i didnt do mines very well. Good luck

FINALLY FOUND A RECOVERY HOUSE

so after searching so much i decided to go to DE LA PAZ RECOVERY HOUSE. I have read many nice things about them so i will be going there. 84 days left for my sx with Dr Cabral. I started taking chlorophyll today along with the rest of my supplements. I am going to call my pcp tomorrow to schedule an appt for my blood count.

RECOVERY HOUSES

Hello ladies I am going crazy looking for recovery houses. I think I made up my mind and will be staying at Kindness recovery house. They have good reviews and I've heard nothing but good things about them.

List of medications from Cbral

So i was browsing on rs and found some really useful info on the meds cabral prescribes. When I called his assistant Maria she told me that the nurse might tell you you just need certain things from that list, which is true bcuz alot of people usually try to get insurance and some meds from the states.

2 months for my surgery

Hello ladies so I already purchased my flight. Sh*t is getting real I cant wait , I am so excited I already have purchased most of the things on my list.
New York Cosmetic Gynecologist