Juicy Booty - New York, NY

I wanted a big booty and was trying to get to see...

I wanted a big booty and was trying to get to see Salama because I didn't think anyone in NY could give me what I want because everyone on here always says that NY doctors don't do big juicy booties. I told him that I wanted a big booty like you see in the clubs and he said that as long as I have the fat, he would do it.  He put in almost 1000 cc in each side which included my butt and hips this past summer. After 4 months I lost a small amount of the fat. He says he thinks his fat lasts better because of how he does it. I didn't really understand it but he was right. I wish I knew about him earlier because I wouldn't have waited so long. I thought I needed to go away to get this type of result.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Then I saw something on the news talking about Dr. Schulman and I figured I would check him out because it was free. I was glad I found a doctor in NY that is willing to give big juicy booties cause it saved me having to fly somewhere. It took a few weeks to get an appointment with him and then had to wait until he had a surgery date open. His price was a little more than the other doctors if I was willing to fly somewhere but I was saving on the traveling and also felt better knowing that I would be able to see him whenever I have a question instead of over email.

Looks good, and I agree it's technique. Dr. Jones hooked me up and I'm loving it!
Nice.
Hi any before pics?
You look great....I will be joining the club on the 27th.
congrats Landalanda. Hopefully you will be as happy as I am. Who is your doc?

Hi Debby, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you're so happy with your results, you look awesome in your pic!

How did your recovery period go, did you have much pain?