Juicy Booty - New York, NY

I wanted a big booty and was trying to get to see...

I wanted a big booty and was trying to get to see Salama because I didn't think anyone in NY could give me what I want because everyone on here always says that NY doctors don't do big juicy booties. I told him that I wanted a big booty like you see in the clubs and he said that as long as I have the fat, he would do it.  He put in almost 1000 cc in each side which included my butt and hips this past summer. After 4 months I lost a small amount of the fat. He says he thinks his fat lasts better because of how he does it. I didn't really understand it but he was right. I wish I knew about him earlier because I wouldn't have waited so long. I thought I needed to go away to get this type of result.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Then I saw something on the news talking about Dr. Schulman and I figured I would check him out because it was free. I was glad I found a doctor in NY that is willing to give big juicy booties cause it saved me having to fly somewhere. It took a few weeks to get an appointment with him and then had to wait until he had a surgery date open. His price was a little more than the other doctors if I was willing to fly somewhere but I was saving on the traveling and also felt better knowing that I would be able to see him whenever I have a question instead of over email.