Final Session of Silicone Shots - to Enhance Butt.

Many people had warned me off getting silicone...

Many people had warned me off getting silicone shots for various reasons. The person I was introduced to not only provides silicone but also hydrogel. But having seen my girlfriends results with silicone and after talking to them - I went with silicone.

Although this may not be the route for everyone - and I am not necessarily recommending this is the right way forward for everyone. But I am incredibly happy with the results. My butt is round, firm but not hard and has this natural softness to it and amazing shape.

I was given a local anaesthetic and felt zero pain when the shots were administered.
The process was explained fully to me and I noticed an amazing difference.
What I can say is, the people I went to were professionals, paid attention to problem areas AND had an immaculate office/location.

They were helpful before and after the process, and it's something I am personally very happy to have done.

Update!

Just wanted to include a photo for people who wanted to see how it looked.

My practitioner was an absolute professional. Often you hear of girls disappearing into motel rooms to get shots done etc. This individual was helpful from start to finish. Giving me information, advice and the office/location was clean, beautiful and easy to find. They not only answered all my questions beforehand but gave me great advice regarding aftercare. Great bedside manner - I was incredibly nervous and they put me a TOTAL ease.