Exceptional Experience Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. Shahine - New York, NY

I couldn't wait to write a review and let everyone...

I couldn't wait to write a review and let everyone know what an amazing Doctor, Dr.Shahine is. I had the Brazilian buttocks lift procedure performed on October 7, 2013. Dr. Shahine began by removing fat from my stomach, waist and back. He then transplanted the fat into my buttocks performing the lift procedure.
From the very beginning of the procedure, I felt completely comfortable and relaxed. The staff took care of me prior to the procedure making sure I had anything I needed. Once inside the surgical room which was warm and inviting Dr. Shahine put me immediately at ease.
He began by giving me a local anesthetic which I didn't even feel. I was completely numb and comfortable when he began the liposuction. It was painless. The Dr. Spoke to me throughout the procedure and always asked me how I was feeling or if I felt any pain. He never left my side.
After the liposuction was completed Dr. Shahine began the fat transfer known as the Brazilian butt lift. I again felt absolutely no pain. I was kept warm and cozy throughout because the surgical table I was on was heated and I was always given warm coverings. The nurse always asked me if I was thirsty and would give me my beverage when I needed.
Once the procedure was completed I felt relaxed and comfortable. Of course there was mild discomfort from the process and that is to be expected. But I cannot believe how completely painless everything was!
I was given my medications and instructions and went home to rest later that evening. I woke up the next day only mildly sore as to be expected but looking fabulous!
My waistline is now incredibly small and sexy. And my buttocks are shapely, round and perky!
I couldn't be happier than I am now.
I highly recommend Dr. Shahine as a cosmetic surgeon who is also an artist. His kindness, compassion and incredible surgical skills puts him in a class by himself. He is also a Harvard graduate and triple board certified. You could not be in better hands if you are interested in a cosmetic procedure such as the Brazilian butt lift and liposuction.

Update on my brazilian butt lift

Hello everyone!!
I want to let you know how great I feel and look two weeks after the procedure.
Dr. Shahine is an amazing doctor. I have seen him for a follow up and my buttocks shape has changed beautiful to be rounder and more feminine.
Please use this dr. For this procedure. He is the absolute best. I feel so happy ihad the augmentation done with Dr. Shahine

Please contact me

I would be happy to speak to anyone interested in finding out more. Dr. Shahine receives my highest recommendations.
You can email me at
Joynycee@gmail.com

Second Procedure with the amazing Dr. Shahine. Liposuction and bpBrazilian Butt Lift

I want to let everyone know what a genuinely outstanding Dr. Shahine is. His medical practice nybeautysurgeon.com is located at west 34th street in manhattan. He also has a Brooklyn and NJ location as well.

I went in for liposuction and buttocks fat transfer on 11/19/13. This was my second procedure with Dr. Shahine. My first was about 6 weeks earlier where he did liposuction on my stomach and back and used the fat to add to my buttocks. I recovered very well from that procedure and followed all of his aftercare instructions. Please understand how important it is to follows the Drs orders on what to do following surgery. Dr. Shahine explained you must wear the compression garment and not sit on your buttocks for about 3 weeks. To allow the fat cells to survive and achieve the beautiful results you are seeking. Also lipo massage, lymph massage is very important to help the body heal as you have a lot of swelling and fluid retention over a period of several weeks.
Very important: if you have liposuction done on your abdomen you must not put pants or belts on that will press directly into this area as the skin is healing and this can leave indentations and marks. Dr. Shahine instructs his patients to place foam around your abdomen and then your compression garment over that. You can get a yoga mat and cut out a piece to fit around your waist. This will keep your skin from developing indentations and heal smoothly.
So with this last procedure I am still resting and recovering, as it's been one week. Leg liposuction including knee and calf is not any easy process as Dr. Shahine clearly explained to me. There is a lot of swelling still but I have been resting, taking my prescriptions and always wearing my compression garment. I am beginning to see the swelling go down and I know it will take several more weeks for the swelling to resolve.
Dr. Shahine did a beautiful job and made me very comfortable through the surgery. I can assure you are in the hands of a skilled plastic surgeon with an artistic eye. Healing takes time and I am so excited to see my body heal and my final results.
If you are considering liposuction or buttocks augmentation using your own fat please contact Dr. Shahine. He has many years of experience and is a specialist in shaping the buttocks with fat transplant. His kindness, thoroughness and surgical skill place him in the top tier of plastic surgeons.
I will keep updating my results as I heal. Please consult with this wonderful Dr. Should you consider having these procedures performed. You will be very happy you did.

Second Procedure with the amazing Dr. Shahine. Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift

Dr. Shahine

Dr. Shahine receives my highest recomendations as a Doctor of superior skill, kindness and the skill of an artist in sculpting the female body

I had such a great and wonderful experience with Dr shahine too. you have to follow his post op instructions to the letter. My results are amazing. I posted my pictures on my review. The only draw back for my new sexy look is that my boyfriend has become more jealous and protective. Can u please post your before and after pictures
Glad To hear a positive experience came from this doctor. Can you share your before and after photos?