Wonderful Experience with Dr. Antell - New York, NY

I had a fantastic experience working with Dr....

I had a fantastic experience working with Dr. Antell, and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. I consulted Dr. Antell regarding two procedures to my face -- buccal fat removal as well as micro-liposuction under my chin. Any reservations I had about the surgery went away during my initial consultation; I was immediately put at ease by his kind demeanor and professionalism. Dr. Antell clearly and thoroughly outlined what the surgery would entail, what recovery would be like, and what results I could expect. Every aspect of this process was pleasant and professional, and Dr. Antell and his staff made time and effort to communicate with me throughout the process. I received instructions before surgery letting me know in detail how to prepare and take care of myself after. The surgery itself went very smoothly, and I had an easy recovery with minimal discomfort in the following days. One of the nurses, Annie, was particularly helpful during my recovery, responding to any questions I had with speed, kindness, and competence. In terms of the procedures, I am incredibly happy with my results -- the difference is both significant and subtle, and my face has definition in a way it never would have without surgery, while still looking natural and like myself. I am beyond impressed with Dr. Antell and my entire experience. He is, simply put, the best.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon