LifeStyle Lift - New York, NY

I had a horrible experience with LifeStyle Lift. I...

I had a horrible experience with LifeStyle Lift. I am 48 years old. I had a brow lift done this past March. I wanted to have some eye wrinkles removed. What the doctor said was going to happen didn't end up happening. I had no success with the procedure. In other terms the doctor just cut me open to stitch me up. I saw the doctor after a two months, asking him why their isn't any improvement, he said "their is a little but not as much as we wanted it to be." I told him their is no change whats so ever. The three wrinkles are still there on both side. He suggested another surgery or botox. I told him I would do neither of those because I didn't trust him anymore. I called customer relations. Explained to them the situation. They said I needed to contact the manager of the location. Which I did. I explained to her the situation and she said she would speak to the doctor and get back to me with an answer about my questions regarding my refund. She never got back to me. I had to call every day and even then she kept ignoring me saying the doctor hasn't seen the chart. The receptionist and the office kept giving me the go around. After two weeks I got extremely upset and disgusted my their rude behavior of treating one of their past patient like that. And so I contacted corporate office. And they have been trying to handle this situation between me and the doctors office. If you think of have a procedure with this specif location. Please don't! You will be losing money and will become very upset with the results! I had a bad experience and I'm suffering with the head pains now. Look at other private places or different companies rather then this one.

LifeStyle Lift New York City Location