Small Cs Please -New York, NY

I'm a 31 year old mother of a soon to be 10 year...

I'm a 31 year old mother of a soon to be 10 year old boy. I am 5'1'' and 118 lbs. After having my son my breast size went from a C/D to a DD or so I thought.

2 years ago I went to get fitted for a bra at intimacy and they told me I would need to buy a 32 G bra and have the band adjusted to a 28 band. I was so shocked I was considered a G cup size, that just sounds so big. So I started considering a breast reduction and a friend of mine totally scared me out of doing it because of his girlfriends experience.

It's been on my mind a lot last year after going to Nordstrom and buying a bra that cost $69, oh and I also found out that I don't wear a G cup anymore I wear a H ( its the certain brands that they had there). I'm just tired of it, so I decided to go for a consultation.

I have scheduled my surgery for March 18 2013 at 8 AM. I am so excited to do this procedure and I'm also a bit nervous. I guess the closer the date comes the more nervous I get. I am scared of needles and I hate IVs ( horrible experience while giving birth) . I am hoping after the surgery to be a small C , so hopefully wearing a 30C/32B/C depending on brand. I am looking forward to wearing a clothes that actually fit and look great on me.

I got all the prescriptions filled already and will start taking the bruiseguard they gave me on friday. The surgeon said I will not be coming home with drains so hopefully I still won't after the surgery. I will give more updates of my experience after the surgery.

Wow
I hope your surgery went well...
Good luck! Right around the corner!