Best Decision I Ever Made...- New York, NY

The decision to go forward with my breast...

The decision to go forward with my breast reduction wasn't as difficult as choosing a surgeon, that’s for sure. I knew people who had had the surgery, but in different states, none could recommend a doc in NYC. My PCP and another surgeon recommended Dr. Cangello and immediately when I met him, I felt at ease. He is confident without being cocky and explained the procedure, his technique and addressed all of my questions with patience. He took his time at each of our appointments and marked me for the surgery the day before so that he could take his time with measurements and not feel rushed to get me into the OR the day of. The day of surgery, I felt fully confident that I was in good hands. At each visit in the weeks that followed, I was nervous that I would be in pain as we removed drains, bandages, surgi-strips, etc... but Dr. Cangello is so incredibly gentle and speaks and moves so calmly, there really was no pain. I had done a lot of research on the internet and saw pictures of other women post-surgery and some looked pretty frightening - my breasts were barely bruised, they looked perfect actually, even the first day after surgery. I’ve had no complications at all, the incisions were beautifully sutured and my breasts actually look like they did 20 years ago, perky and full, no sagginess, perfectly symmetrical and proportionate. AND I did not lose nipple sensation (which I was also very nervous about!) Not only was having the surgery the BEST decision I ever made, so was choosing Dr. Cangello as my surgeon.
New York Plastic Surgeon