First Consultation Experience - New York, NY

I came across Dr. Rowe's Add online just by chance...

I came across Dr. Rowe's Add online just by chance. I sent an email and next day one person from his staff contacted me. She answered all my questions and gave me an appointment for evaluation with Dr. Rowe. I did my homework and went through several reviews through the internet and was really satisfied with what I read. I also looked for information about his credentials and everything was in order. The staff at his office was really professional and Dr. Rowe was extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. They assisted me with instructions on where to go and what to do in order to get my surgery covered by the insurance. They are so knowledgeable on what the health insurance need in order to approve this kind of surgery. My insurance approved within one day. I was amazed and thrilled! Finally I hope to have a better pain- free future. Every case is unique but if you are wondering if your health insurance will cover for a procedure, just contact the office and his wonderful staff will answer all your questions. My surgery is expected to be done next week and I cant wait to see the results! Will update this review after surgery.

Post surgery experience

My surgery finally was performed Dec 17, 2013. I arrived early as told and the staff in the office explained me step by step what was going to happen next. This gave me confidence everything was going to be ok in no time I was under anesthesia and ready for my surgery. I woke up al wrapped on my chest. Was not in pain at all and even with the gauzes, I felt an immediate relieve from my heavy breasts. Im confident everything will be fine. This is my third day after surgery and I feel great! Still not in pain!

My 4th week

I am in my 4th week of my surgery. I cannot be happier and satisfied with the results. My new breast it's proportioned to my body, it's healing extremely well and most important; my neck and shoulder pain disappeared. I'm pain free and happy! Not to mention that clothes that I never dreamed to use, are fitting very well. I'm everyday more glad that I did it. Happier that the staff at Dr. Rowe's office was so helpful and caring.
New York Plastic Surgeon