Dr. Schaffner is the Absolute BEST, in Every Aspect - New York, NY

My breast reconstruction was made incredibly easy...

My breast reconstruction was made incredibly easy because of the astounding aptitude of Dr. Schaffner. Although it was the 5th and most complicated of all the breast surgeries I've had, the pre and post-op care was excellent and painless. To fix the mistakes made by my former plastic surgeons, is a monumental task. And Dr. Schaffner not only did so, but he exceeded my expectations in the process.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schaffner was exceptional in his tackling my challenging request: to permanently correct the symmastia (uni-boob) that resulted from a series of breast surgeries (four, to be exact, including an augmentation and successive revisions). I have contacted the best reconstructive surgeons in New York City and have even been to their offices, but none have made me feel as comfortable and certain, that the condition would be properly corrected, than Dr. Schaffner. He was very attentive, reassuring and confident in his expertise, and I knew that I could wholeheartedly trust him to perform my fifth, and very difficult, surgery. Following what turned out to be a very successful surgery, Dr. Schaffner continues to be readily available to any concerns or questions I may have and makes sure that the healing process is progressing well. - Esther, New York, NY