Doctor Schwartz Made Me Feel Like a NEW WOMEN - New York, NY

I had breast cancer 12 years ago, and was Not...

I had breast cancer 12 years ago, and was Not happy with the reconstruction, I was recommended to Doctor Schwartz, and it was the Best Thing that could have happened to me. I have Confidence in wearing certain clothing that I was not able to wear in the past, He corrected a problem that resulted from the original reconstruction, and I am Now extremely Happy.

I am so glad to hear that you decided to look into other options if you weren't happy with your original reconstruction. I would love it if you would share what was done with your most recent reconstruction surgery.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Because Doctor Schwartz Shows An EXCELLENT Bedside Manner, He is VERY CARING,Spends Quality Time With Me, and it meant a lot to me when I had any medical procedure done, the kindness and true compassion he showed towards me,as I am always a little nervous before time. I was very fortunate to be recommended by my oncologist to Doctor Schwartz. Doctor Schwartz has changed in a better way the way I feel about my self and I TRUST HIM COMPLETELY. Doctor Schwartz IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND VERY CARING and always helped me to relax before my procedures, which meant a lot to me.