Uplift - New York, NY

My motivation is my self I have consider this for...

My motivation is my self I have consider this for five years my goal is to have a lift I have learn to start eating the right foods That's will help in my recovery. I am a 42years old African American My main concern is Scarring. They are lots of new technique to Limit scarring I will Get the results I need.

Glad to hear you are preparing for your lift. You mentioned scarring so I thought this link from our RealSelf Doctor Q&A might be of interest to you. Let us know when you get a surgery date!

I am One day Post op In some Pain but hanging in...

I am One day Post op In some Pain but hanging in there Have not look at it yet the drains are still in there will have them taken out Tomorrow.

Hey just wondering how you are doing? I just got mine today and boy the first few hours were rough. I got a lift and 530on the left and 600 on the right. Cant wait to see what they look like tomorrow at my post op visit.
Hi I am doing fine, I will have my drains taken out Tomorrow still a little Sore, I know how u feel.

Two month after

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Two Post opp

Loving my new Brest no complaint whatsoever will recommend my DR to anyone

Hello, I was wondering: did you get a lift and implants? Or lift alone?
Sorry lift only
Hi, I am looking for a doctor in NY. Wondering who yours was. Thanks.

One year update

It's one year later loving my Brest husband love them too the nipple still a little tender but that is normal

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Very careful Research