Stunned by the Outstanding Mind Boggling Results! Most Importantly, my Self Esteem & Confidence Been Restored - New York, NY

After dropping 110 lbs. and being enveloped in an...

After dropping 110 lbs. and being enveloped in an unsightly mass of loose skin that left me miserable, I did my research which lead me to Dr. E. The mental and physical mindset for such a daunting transformation played a vital role in my preparations. For over a decade I felt trapped in my body and finally the opportunity for my metamorphosis presented itself. The sheer scope of Dr. E's work is truly a sight to behold!

New York Plastic Surgeon

3 of my doctors independently referred me to the same plastic surgeon - "the best of the best...Dr. E." His skills, expertise & surgical wizardry surpassed my expectations. The man is a genius & just so happens to be one of the most compassionate, loving, individuals I've been fortunate to meet. During my initial consultation, I was treated like royalty by Dr. E and his warm, engaging staff. He assessed my complex case of upcoming multiple procedures taking into context my age (61), health, lifestyle and counseled me on realistic goals & expectations. During the course of this year, Dr. E performed a breast lift with gobs of loose skin removed from my back and sides, a circumferential body lift, circumferential thigh lift and a bilateral arm lift. Neither of us had any idea how quickly I would heal with minimal discomfort after each procedure.