Stunned by the Outstanding Mind Boggling Results! Most Importantly, my Self Esteem & Confidence Been Restored - New York, NY

After dropping 110 lbs. and being enveloped in an...

After dropping 110 lbs. and being enveloped in an unsightly mass of loose skin that left me miserable, I did my research which lead me to Dr. E. The mental and physical mindset for such a daunting transformation played a vital role in my preparations. For over a decade I felt trapped in my body and finally the opportunity for my metamorphosis presented itself. The sheer scope of Dr. E's work is truly a sight to behold!

Hello Lady Angie... Pleased you enjoyed my story. My breast lift with removal of reams of skin in the back and sides took place 1 week ago. I was up and about the next day...no pain, no discomfort, no drugs!

February of this year I had the circumferential body lift.
The bilateral arm lift took place in May. Circumferential thighlift took place in September...and there are 3 more minor procedures scheduled for next year!

If someone had told me I'd be embarking on these extensive renovations I'd look at them as if they were from Mars!!! LOL...
Hi.Im so happy to hear of your success. I have lost about 100 pounds through diet and exercise and had a extended tummy tuck 3 months ago. Im thinking about having a breast lift as well. Back fat and bra bulge is a big problem for me, besides having very pendulous breasts. I wanted to know how your doc removed that extra fat and skin, did he extend the incision from under the breast towards the armpit? Did you have a anchor scar? Your answers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf. Hooray for you! And I love the adjectives you use. How long ago did you have your surgery?

New York Plastic Surgeon

3 of my doctors independently referred me to the same plastic surgeon - "the best of the best...Dr. E." His skills, expertise & surgical wizardry surpassed my expectations. The man is a genius & just so happens to be one of the most compassionate, loving, individuals I've been fortunate to meet. During my initial consultation, I was treated like royalty by Dr. E and his warm, engaging staff. He assessed my complex case of upcoming multiple procedures taking into context my age (61), health, lifestyle and counseled me on realistic goals & expectations. During the course of this year, Dr. E performed a breast lift with gobs of loose skin removed from my back and sides, a circumferential body lift, circumferential thigh lift and a bilateral arm lift. Neither of us had any idea how quickly I would heal with minimal discomfort after each procedure.