A Wonderful Doctor and Surgeon! - New York, NY

Call and schedule your appointment with Dr. E as...

Call and schedule your appointment with Dr. E as soon as possible. You'll be so glad you did. Five years ago I was in my mid-20s and barely filled out a AA cup bra. I felt very self-conscious and disproportionate. I discovered Dr. E while watching a rerun of an episode of Ricki Lake. My attention was first drawn to a young woman with the same body type as mine who wanted breast augmentation. When her results were revealed, I couldn't believe how completely natural her breasts looked!

Now, five years later, I couldn't be happier with my figure. I look proportionate and no one believes that I have breast implants! When I showed my close female friends, every single one of them asked "where's the scar?" Everyone I've told, including people who had seen me in a swimsuit before I told them, has had the same reaction: "If you hadn't told me I would never have thought you had breast implants." It's such an amazing feeling to have the confidence to wear anything I want! And I never thought I would call surgery "a pleasant experience" but it certainly was.

I am so happy you had a good experience. I had a doctor that was just like that; he also gave me his cell number and he calls to check on his patients. I really appreciate my doctor as well and his work is outstanding! My Dr. Thomas Bartell is really amazing! So happy for you!

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf! So happy you're pleased.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I'm usually not one to write reviews but I feel so strongly about my beyond-excellent experience with Dr. E that I just had to write this one. That, combined with Dr. E's warm and genuine demeanor convinced me that I just had to meet him. After doing the necessary research, I was even further convinced by Dr. E's exemplary surgical record and career. At our first meeting, Dr. E took the time to answer all my questions and concerns honestly. He thoroughly explained all the options in a way that I could understand. I'm extremely nervous about surgery and Dr. E was completely understanding and walked me through every aspect of the surgery in detail until I felt comfortable. I never felt like I was being rushed in and out of the office by either Dr. E or his staff. His staff has always been very sweet and welcoming. After my surgery, Dr. E gave my mom his personal cell phone number and told her to call any time day or night if there were any issues. My mom and I were shocked. Neither of us have ever known a doctor to do that. I was so scared, but Dr. E and his staff took care of me as if I were their only patient. I now need to have my wisdom teeth surgically removed and I wish Dr. E could be the one to do it! If I ever have cosmetic surgery again, there's not a chance I would go to anyone else. When I see him for annual checkups, he always remembers me and my mother and he always asks how she's doing. Everyone in the office treats me like a friend. I've told all my friends and family: if you want cosmetic surgery, Dr. E is the guy to go to. Grateful doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about Dr. E. He gave me the look and the confidence I had always dreamed of. I can't stress enough that Dr. E is THE surgeon to go to.