The Best Decision Ever! - New York, NY

I had been thinking of breast augmentation ever...

I had been thinking of breast augmentation ever since I had my 3rd baby.

The surgery went great. The Surgery was a success. I had some pain during the 1st and 2nd day after the surgery, but that dr. Engler explained me was normal. Apart from some muscle pains I felt great.

Now I am a couple of months post op and I am loving my new breasts. The size, the shape, the way they feel, ... everything is perfect! Right after the operation I had some swelling, but in a week everything was gone, and dr. Engler reassured me everything was fine. I can't stop shopping for my new size 34C bra! My husband -who was supportive, but said he was happy with my look before the operation-, now is going crazy. He says my new breasts look and feel natural.

I'm glad you and your husband are enjoying your enhancements. :) Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf!

New York Plastic Surgeon

I did my research during the summer and decided to have a consultation with at least 3 doctors before I would start a procedure. So I made 3 appointments in the beginning of September. The first doctor had a fancy office and nicely framed diplomas, but he was young and seemed a bit inexperienced. I did not feel too confident about the consultation. The 2nd appointment was with dr. Engler. When I came to a free consultation (while I paid the previous doctor $ 200 just to see me!) I immediately felt at ease. The girl at the front desk, Ilene, was very friendly and welcoming. The consultation went great. Doctor Engler answered all my questions patiently. He did not rush me and made me feel comfortable to ask all i wanted to know. He gave me a very handy and informative booklet that he wrote himself. He even gave me some homework to make sure I picked exactly the size I wanted. I came home with a good feeling about dr Engler, which was confirmed and strengthened by many positive reviews I read about his practice. The next day I cancelled my third appointment and called the office of dr. Engler to schedule a surgery date. I had made my choice and I never regretted it for a second. At the 2nd appointment with dr. Engler we discussed the details of the surgery and scheduled a date for the surgery. I couldn't wait for that day to come! Dr. Engler's assistant Katie and the anesthesiologist were wonderfully supportive and professional. Dr. Engler was very caring in the follow up after the surgery. He called me every day, sometimes several times a day to make sure all was progressing as it should, and it did. Thanks to dr. Engler and his amazing staff! I can't thank dr Engler and his team enough for giving back my confidence!