Breast Implants Look Great Thanks to a Great Doctor - New York, NY

After breastfeeding 2 beautiful babies, I was left...

New York Plastic Surgeon

I am writing this testimonial close to 6 years after a breast augmentation. After breastfeeding 2 beautiful babies, I was left with deflated sagging breasts and just wanted to look normal again. After meeting Dr. E, I just knew he was the right doctor for me. He was understanding, caring and reassuring and he made me look incredible. The results are fantastic and I couldn't be happier. He truly is a genious. Recently, I experienced an accidental trauma to one of my breasts and as a result, had to replace one implant. As you can imagine, I was scared and upset. Dr. E couldn't have been more compassionate, kind, and just plain wonderful. He practically held my hand throughout the whole ordeal. He made me feel confident that everything would be O.K. and I will be eternally grateful to Dr. E for making me feel safe and, once again, look great. If anyone reading this has any doubts about choosing a plastic surgeon, please know that Dr. E is simply THE BEST in every way. I am 100% confident in saying that you will not find a better doctor.