Breast Implants by Dr. Newman - New York, NY

I had six consultations with different surgeons...

I had six consultations with different surgeons before choosing to have the breast augmentation done with Dr. Newman. He is the one that made me the most comfortable, took his time, and thoroughly answered all my questions. I had breast fed two children and wanted to have small implants. I just wanted boobs not big ones at all and he understood what I wanted. I am petite and athletic and wanted something proportional. He did not at all push me to go bigger like a few of the other doctors tried to do. The procedure was done in a very nice and big office in Yonkers. After the surgery Dr. Newman came to check up on me and was very caring. The next few days were tough but the recovery was over all much easier than I expected. It has now been three months and the boobs look and feel great. It seems to take a few months for them to settle. I am very happy I got it done and I fully recommend Dr. Newman!

Thanks for sharing your experience! It'd be helpful to the community to know what sort of breast implants you went with if you'd be willing to share that and any other tips or recovery information.

Congratulations!
Thanks for your review! Glad everything is going great! I'm excited for my time, and its coming soon! :)
New York Plastic Surgeon